Monday, January 09, 2006

Sem 2

It's the rainy season once again. It has been raining for the past 3 days and the weather still refuse to dry up. All these rainy days some how make me a more rested person.

IHG has also ended as far as I am concerned. Although hockey didn't really perform, sepak achieved what we set up for. Infact, I am quite happy for sepak since we won KR. I am also quite glad that I got to play in both sports when so many others didn't get the chance to, ableit for short while.

Now I know the feeling of being in a losing team, I am really undecided on whether to stay in hockey or not. I really don't want to be in a team that has no future. Anyway, I can't really play hockey that well too. My absence won't make a big difference. Unless I really train hard for hockey, I don't see myself good enough to compete in IHG next year.

Today being the first day of school means a lot. Firstly, there are new faces in hall and most guys are praying quite hard that there will be more chio bus around. Secondly, we are seeing people we haven't seen for a month of so. Next, the noises and rumbles along the corridoors and common area that has been on a holiday is finally back again.

Hope this semester will be as wonderful as the previous.