Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ministry of Sound

Stupidly paid 25 bucks for the cover when everyone else managed to get in with 10 bucks. ArghHhhh.........

It has really nice decoration. I felt like a country bumkin exploring a city when I was there. Taking photos at all the stunning backdrops and wowing at all the rooms.

Photo of Pure (one of the many rooms in MoS)

Each room has its on unique theme, ranging from HipHop/RnB to pure Trance. Since we are Singaporeans, the more popular rooms are the Hiphop and retro rooms. Anyway, the retro room really look colourful and it made me feel like I am in the 60ies.

However, I didn't really enjoy myself. Maybe it's the music, the crowd, or I didn't drink enough. I don't know. Anyway, I should be going there on the 14th Jan again. Hope it will be better.

ps: to those who knows Ow Zhao Hui, stay away from him when you see him in club (especially girls)

No comments: