Thursday, March 09, 2006

Forever changing

Everything is changing (more like upgrading). Some foreign delegate once mentioned to me when I was esorting him back to Pan Pacific Hotel, "Singapore is forever building". Somehow, I didn't realise this until he mentioned it. I guess most Singaporeans are so used to seeing construction sites poping up one after another that we are immuned to them. Can we still visit places that we spent our best times 10 or 20 years down the road? I know I can't since VS has shifted to a nice new building. Even if buildings remain where they are, they are not the same old buildings that we are familar with. VJ has added a nice student lounge (with a pool table), renovated the forum, airconditioned the hall, changed the front gate, added funky and striking pictures in E block........ (never ending list). At this rate, it won't be long before odac room is "revamped". I wonder how it will look like then.

going to watch arsenal vs real madrid now. arsenal better not lose

No comments: