Saturday, March 18, 2006

Catching up

I realized why Singapore is often described as a fast-pace society. Everything is moving so fast that almost everyone I know is doing catching up. Just walk down my corridor (blk c lvl 6 short wing) and you will understand. If you do that, don't be surprise that there is a guy that look like some famous male "video clip personality" staying next to me (KY is really not the guy in the video). I only missed 2 days worth of lessons and I feel like I am light years behind.

Anyway, there are a few photos I would have put it up if not for the bout of flu that kept me in bed for 2 whole days. I shall post it all up now.

Uni and Hall life can be so stressful that my neighbours resort to drinking beer (which they termed as "happy juice"). Bitching sessions are also more frequent nowadays as everyone get more and more fed up with life. Lounge is also quite happening nowadays as people gather there to destress by playing boggle (which i don't really know if it's destressing). Some people even avoid their room altogether. Sigh..... uni life sux


Jason sleeping in the lounge at 10pm.

Took these 2 photos at tt's birthday. So many people are putting on braces now and turning les (just joking). And what is GL (with that kind of expression) looking at? SL?

I also notice a trend after the tammy video. Everyone seems to be comfortable with more adult themed conversation. HY shoot R rated topics off his mouth like nobody's business. Cee Star even featured tammy albeit a disgusting one. NX said things like, "I like french kiss, it's so sweet."(althought I seriously quoted her out of context). ZH has his own definition of "happy juice". Conversations in the lounge start to revolve around M word more often.

I also had a wonderful birthday. Shan't eleborate.


Initially I thought I stopped at the wrong level when I saw my door(picture below). Anyway, thanks for all the "loves" on my door. On the side note, if you are trying to be anonymous, you can try to change your handwriting or try not to ask me "ur door very nice hor".