Tuesday, March 14, 2006

cineleisure makeover

Secondary 2 is about 8 years ago. Visiting cine leisure again sure bring back memories. All the time I spent at arcades during holidays playing virtual striker 2, catching endless movies..... sigh those were the time. Although I kinda regret wasting time then and there, I can't think of a more constructive way to spend those time anyway. Anyway, I felt like a sua ku at cine today. I never knew there is level 9. Needless to say, I don't know about the new screens, the new ultra huge and modern looking lan arena and private game rooms(which double up as a study room). Sometimes I really wish i am in secondary 2 all over again.

To those who haven't watch the movie My Girl and I, you may want to reconsider? It's funny, but not as funny as crazy first love. It's touching but not as touching as my Sassy girl. The ending is non existence. However, the lead actress is ultra sweet and pretty. That alone may be a good enough reason to part with your $7/ $8.50.



Received another egg bin as a birthday present today, that makes me an owner of 2 egg bins. I wonder why. Do I look like an egg or they know I desperately need a bin to throw away all the rubbish that is piling up in my room?