Wednesday, December 21, 2005

xmas

<
Candle the and tree


Lighted candles


lonely tiger



xmas tree in the lounge


What a spread


hottest food of the night


Ian took this without my knowledge


biting the shoes


The unsuspecting victim

kinda amazed by the "formal" event (they tried to make me wear formal wear but i ended up wearing polo tee and jeans. I'm also quite amazed by the lack of punctuality in Singaporeans. It was supposed to start at 7.30 and it dragged and dragged till 8 plus.

Darius is the guy I sympathise most. Till now, he still don't know what hit him. I guess he will lose sleep for days if I show him the video. Anyway, I have decided to be a hermit for my next birthday. There is no way anyone can force me back to hall. After witnessing what Kenneth and Darius went though, I guess I shall celebrate my birthday away from hall.

No comments: