Saturday, August 30, 2008

SNDC 0809

My 4th and last SNDC, which also happened to be the second one that I actually get to sit down and enjoy the dinner. I must say, this year SNDC is much better than the last, in terms of organisation and execution. It would had been better if they had served us food instead of the buffet style adopted, which had been tried and tested last year. The only benefit it brought seemed to be creating a window for cam whoring and people watching. I am pleasantly surprised that everyone and a stage can be squeezed into the tiny comm hall -- we tried and failed last year. What surprised me more is the number of cultural group members in Blk C-- C can officially be know for cultural. From geyao, shacapella to band, you can find your favourite neighobours performing. But I still think last year's program and decoration is much better (hmm, I think I am being biased here).

The girls and the President


Japheth acting "innocent/cute/incredulous"


Dry swimming khakis


My date and I


Me, Ben and Sab

No comments: