Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Home sweet home

I have always wanted to post about my end of sem trip but my lazy bone seem to always get the better of me, until now. It is one hell of 25 days, where I got to see so many things, meet so many people, try so many types of food and experience so many cultures. All thanks to the people who make the trip special.

First off,

Brandon, Joey, Joel, Gina and Brian for traveling and planing the trip with me, albeit not completing them.

In Rome,
Greg and Shawnie for telling about Cinque Terre. Colin and gf for being the first of the many more singaporeans I bumped into.

In Pisa,
Rasendrum for being the second Singaporeans that we randomly met, which gave us an indication on how many more there will be.

In Florence,
7 or 8 Singapore LSE students for being 7 or 8 out of the many Singaporeans. Australian lady at the jacuzzi who make me realise traveling alone isn't that scary.

In Cinque Terre,
Parestoo, muslim from Iran who migrated to Canada, for helping me take photos with the ultra scenic small towns and cliffs by the sea. Furthermore, make me understand that traveling alone is not scary at all.

In Milan,
Johny, Mabel (who is from my jc junior class, yes the world is small), Korean whose name I don't recall, for bringing us to a wonderful dinner that was rather cheap by european standard. The Italian guy who got trapped in the train carriage with us and his famous quote, "we are like in a fucking cartoon".

In Interlaken,
Baolai, Huiyan, Jialiang, Kendrick, Yanli, and his two friends for injecting so much fun and laughters during the trip, making the trip so much more 热闹.

In Amsterdam,
Crew from Shelter Jordan, namely, Jonathan, Melanie, Frank, Maria, Jens, Renie, Christie and Adam for the company during the 3 quarter finals matches and sharing so much about their religion where I really learn a lot.

In Berlin,
My crazy hostelmates, Rose, Allan, Iraqis lady, American lady, 3 French Candanians dudes, crazy kiwi who ran around the fan mile with a New Zealand all black flag during Germany vs Turkey match, 2 bimbotic norwegian girls and the super loving Finnish couple for making my stay at the hostel so memorable and not to mention the soccer match with crazy cheering.
Junkang, Edwin and Huimin for being the last 3 Sgian I met during the trip and kinda break the solemn atmosphere at the concentration camp.

No comments: