Monday, June 25, 2007

I am officially sick but not bed ridden. I have gave up on my deceiving myself that I am healthy to go out, jog, swim, night cycle.... but luckily I have a stockpile of movies to kill time. Watched, Hitch, Hostel: Part2, Shooters and Letters from Iwo Jima in the past 48 hours

Special sem is more enjoyable than I had expected when I signed up. The lecturer is humorous yet the questions he asked, the comments and jokes he made are all quite "enlightening". How I wish that all engine modules can be as interesting as this. I know I am sick but I am still sane enough to know that I am daydreaming. There are also interesting people in that class. Overenthusiastic smart alecs seem to be in abundance in lecture, while overenthusiastic freshies are in abundance in my tutorial group (7 out of 13 people).

Nightcycling was kinda refreshing; most of the participants were sick. In addition, a total of more than 3 hours were spent on fixing the bikes and one eventually gave way. Went to a grand total of ONE eating place (mac at ecp is not counted). The saving grace is the bah chor mee that I have haven't tasted for months.

Saw damn a lot of people skating at ecp. I didn't know it is still the "in" thing now. Maybe I should really try inline skating soon.

No comments: