Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pre exam period.

Signs of exams nearing: more people go to the study room/library, people get moodier, people do more silly stuffs, less people turn up for hall/block events, emptier comm hall.

Signs of exam stress: people quarel over the cyberspace, more posters being defaced, practicing "heavenly kicks" on doors, babble non stop without thinking.

Hmm, I just realised how popular blogging is. Almost everyone I know has a BLOG. I wonder why? Maybe it's just a trend, like how everyone used to own a personal website in the past. But definitely, it is a trend that is here to stay. With every new addition in life, different problems will also arise. Now quarels can start just from blogs and carried on to real life. In sec school days, quarels started form IRC too but we were childish back then. Being in Uni now, I thought people around me will be more mature. How wrong am I.... I guess childishness will always be a common feature when people congregates.

SO says I am fat. I am just heavy lah not fat. Anyway, SO u are LIGHT!

No comments: