Sunday, November 20, 2005

Kenneth's Birthday

Had lots of fun last night, or rather this morning celebrating Kenneth's birthday.

2355
we gathered at the lounge watching I am sam and had a brief discussion about what to do when Kenneth come in later (with candice). As usual, the discussion led to no where.

0010
Arrival of the birthday boy (and candice)!!! Sang birthday song and took a few photos.

0015
After the photograph session, it's like 15 min of "torture" for the birthday boy. One of the most disgusting ponding session I have witnessed. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better if the girls are the one ponding. At least your pants won't come off and no toothpaste will end up at the groin area.

0035-0100
An all guys plus pauline talking cock session in the lounge. It's more like a all guys let it all out gossip session.

0100- very late
Watching someone glup down 15 shots of various alcohol, namely chivas and whiskey. It's more like a torture. The birthday boy ended up puking in the toilet. What else to you expect? Reminder: 15 shots!

Conclusion:
I shouldn't be around during my birthday. More like I shouldn't be around for the whole week and if I were to be ponded, I should let the girls do it.

No comments: